miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

Location



Qw= question word 
Vsf = Verb simple form
Aux.= auxiliary
S= subject 
Sp= simple present
v be= Verb to be
Obj. = object 





Esta entrada tampoco es muy compleja, solo explica las preposiciones que se utilizan para indicar la ubicación de un objeto 


My guitar is in the attic

We use in the to indicate a room in a house.


I'm at the mall 

We use at the to indicate the place 
     
    exceptions:

          We can't say at the schoolat the work, at the home, because that are places where the people are commonly.

   
We use at the to indicate the place (except: I'm at school, I'm at work, I'm at home)


to ask about where an object is, we use the question word:  Where + V be 

Where is my guitar? 
   Qw + V be + obj.

To ask who is in a place, we use the question word: Who + V be


Who is at the bedroom? 
 Qw + V be + location.








pato.wazzy@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario